the "Brittana Theatre"

the "Brittana Theatre"
that night was great!!

our home

our home

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MY B-DAY: Count Bak


So, sometime last week I celebrated my birthday, I couldn’t have felt any older. Countess Choy surprised me with breakfast in bed. I was so shocked, she even fed me. An eternal smile was glued to my face… Later on I went to the barbershop to spiffy up for my day. Feeling refreshed I went to the men’s hat department to buy a brand new "Gibus" for tonight’s play at the theatre Countess Choy was taking me to. So I made my way home to pick up my darling wife and we headed to the theatre. We went to “The City of London Theatre in Bishopsgate ” and it was great especially since I was with Countess Choy. Later on that night we went home and I was tired, as I prepared for bed, Countess Choy came out the bathroom with the sexiest silk night-gown on posed in a seductive way and asked “how do I look darling???”………. Best birthday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment